Sunday 6 January 2013

Rapper Freddy E Commits Suicide, after breakup with Ex Honey Cocaine Responds on Twitter

Rapper Freddy E Commits Suicide, after breakup with Honey Cocaine Responds on Twitter

Rapper Freddy E. Live Tweets Alleged Suicide, Former Love Honey Cocaine Weighs In

In a series of bone chilling tweets last night, YouTube comedian and rapper Freddy E committed suicide through a self-inflicting gunshot wound. He was 22 years old.

The reason for his death has been unconfirmed, but numerous sources are saying on Twitter that it was over his ex-girlfriend and Tyga’s Last King artist Honey Cocaine. On Freddy E’s official Twitter account, he came very close to live-tweeting his impending suicide.

Freddy E, who goes by the name Frederick Eugene Buhl, made his love for Honey Cocaine publiic in a previous Facebook post that’s dated on December 20.
“I talk to Honey damn near every day. I text her. She calls me. We talk on the phone for hours. I’ve met some of her family and she’s met some of mine. We call each other by our birth names. I’d take a bullet for her, as would she take one for me. I actually know her. Where you see a rapper, I see a rider. Y’all can’t tell me nothing about her.”
When Honey Cocaine heard of the news, she defended herself from the onslaught of attacks claiming that she was responsible for his death. Many of Freddy E’s loyal followers insisted that their break-up was what pushed him over the edge. Here’s her response:


No comments: