Friday 4 January 2013

2face and Annie Idibia set wedding for February


2face and Annie Idibia set wedding for February


2face and Annie Idibia are keeping the details of their wedding close to their chest...as in...nobody is saying anything...but I managed to get some information for you guys. #tongueout! :-)

They will be getting married in February...maybe February 14, exactly a year after he popped the question in front of their friends at a night club in VI. I'm not really sure about the Feb 14th date, but here's what I am sure about; Annie's wedding dress will be made by Yvonne Nwosu of Vonne Couture and I also know that Annie has already met with some of her brides maids, which includes actress Kendra Etufunwa and TV personality Tana Egbo Adelana.

Their traditional wedding will hold in Nigeria, maybe Abuja and the white wedding might hold outside the country. I heard 'exotic Caribbean Island', maybe Barbados. Their wedding IVs will be going out soon!

No comments: