Sunday 22 April 2012

Victoria Beckham Helps Launch the Land Rover Evoque


Victoria Beckham Helps Launch the Land Rover Evoque


Showing off the latest design work she's had her hand in, Victoria Beckham helped launch the special edition of the Land Rover Evoque at the Central Academy of Fine Arts in Beijing, China on Sunday (April 22).
With no shortage of wardrobe changes, the fashion mogul offered up a sultry pose on the red carpet in peep-toe boots and a strapless dress and then slipped into two other dresses throughout the event to pose in front of the luxury vehicle which she helped design.
In a press release, Victoria gushed, "I am very excited to be working with Land Rover as I have an enormous amount of respect for the brand. I’ve always driven a Range Rover, for me they are the epitome of quality and luxury.”
Proving her fashion sense isn't just astonishing on the runway, the 38-year-old's first hand in helping design a car came with a lot of hard work, "When I first started working with the team I did a lot of research, and created mood boards to show the team my love of timeless and classic design. I looked at yachts, luxury jets and classic cars."
Even with all the research and work, it didn't take long for her former Spice Girl to prove her eye for design as the Director of Design for Land Rover revealed she inspired the use of rose gold both inside and outside of the car by wearing her large-faced 400 Daytona Rolex man's watch to the first design meeting.
As the sheet was pulled back to reveal the new Range Rover Evogue for the first time, Mrs. Beckham said, "It’s a great honour. I wanted to design a car that I want to drive and that David would want to drive. I want a car that reflects my personality. I’m really proud of this car."

No comments: