Tuesday 10 April 2012


Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday Party with Lil Wayne

After warning her fans not to view her as a one-dimensional artist, Nicki Minaj partied it up with Lil Wayne while hosting her album release party inside the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miami Beach, Florida on Sunday (April 8).
Looking to be wearing some sort of clunky armor, the "Super Bass" singer showed off her curvy figure in a white fishnet top, black bra, tights and tall black boots for her "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" bash at LIV nightclub.
During an interview with MTV News, the "Super Bass" singer revealed, "Even my core fans I think, at times, thought I was one-dimensional when I was doing mixtapes. However, even on the mixtapes, I was singing and I did a song called 'Can Anybody Hear Me' on one of my mixtapes where I was singing and talking about being a female rapper and trying to get signed."
Nicki seems ready to change things up, though, saying, "It's just been peeling back the layers and now I think the ultimate layer was me saying, 'Now I'm gonna do whatever kind of music I want to do and you're free to not like it", also saying, "You just gotta realize that I'm never gonna be one-dimensional."
The 29-year-old has been busy promoting her latest album in the States, but revealed on Twitter that she's even traveling overseas to sign some copies for fans, as she tweeted, "Ok *kisses mikey & the rest of my babies* tmrw I'll reveal the exact date of my uk signing. Mmmuuuuaaaahhhh!!!!!".
 

No comments: