Wednesday 25 April 2012

Nicki Minaj is Back to Tweeting


Nicki Minaj is Back to Tweeting


It’s official! Nicki Minaj has returned to Twitter after she deleted her account more than a week ago.
Although the "Super Bass" singer has yet to tweet, we’re sure her more than 11 million former fans are eager to start receiving messages from the rap princess once again - as she currently has a little more than 125,000 following the new account.
"A voice in my head told me to delete my Twitter and that's what I did," she said in an interview in the U.K. "I had 11 million followers and I hope they will wait for me."
This is a bit kinder than her final tweet, which boldly said, “Like seriously, its but so much a person can take. Good f**king bye.”
Many assumed that the reason behind the big delete was due to a confrontation between the 29-year-old rapper and one of her fan sites, but she says that’s not the case.
"Let's set the record straight because a lot of times I don't speak on things, but I don't want people to think that's why I deleted my Twitter," she told Capital FM in the U.K. "I just needed a moment to myself. Because some page posted things about me — I mean, I've read horrible things about myself. I wouldn't delete my Twitter over that."


No comments: