Tuesday 11 December 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SISTER ANAJEMBA CHIAMAKA GRACE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY SISTER ANAJEMBA CHIAMAKA GRACE


Having a sister in your life can either be a wonderful or terrible experience, depending on your relationship. Younger sisters are a joy as well. They often worship their older siblings and it can be a nice experience to be admired. Relationships with sisters, like any relationship depend on the people involved.


Sister you are a guardian angel in disguise.
With lots of perception, intelligent, and wise.
Always helping through good and bad.
You are also the greatest friend I’ve ever had.
If I could have one wish it would be
To give you all that you have given to me.
Though I've put our relationship through some hazy days,
You've been that sunlight which shone in so many ways.
Through my ups and downs, right by me you stood,
And gave me your hand whenever you could.
Though I am sure my mistakes will not end here
But you’re always there to keep me away from my fears
I don’t doubt some of your headaches are from me
With all the times you lecture and tease
I stand there upset and unpleased 
Though I tell you I can’t stand you
You come back with that’s not true
We’ve had our fights 
Which lead to sleepless nights
But in the end I Thank you so much 
My appreciation for you has no end.
You will always be my sister and my friend. 

Happy birthday love 

No comments: