Tuesday 11 December 2012

An interview with ANAJEMBA CHIAMAKA GRACE an aspiring model

An interview with ANAJEMBA CHIAMAKA GRACE an aspiring model 
I want to start by Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness on your birthday. Readers enjoy my chat with a sister, a friend and aspiring  model


What's your name, where are you from?

  my names are Anajemba chiamaka Grace 

     
Where are you from?
 Am from Nnewi  Anambra state Nigeria



What are you studying, what year?

 Am studying Economics , 2nd year

Tell us a little bit about yourself

  Am a lovable girl  who lives her life , the last born (baby of the house) lol and best of my kind 

Any hidden talents you'd like to share?
 I  can make hair , modeling and acting , 

Why would you think you’re fit for being a model?
 Because i have the body , the smile and everything it takes to be a model 

Have you attended fashion modeling courses?
 no

Have participated in any modelling show before?
 Yeah i contested for Miss Kharkov 2012  i came second  runner up, kijiji african ukraine 


Do you have any hobbies?
 I love singing , shopping , travelling , cooking and reading

.How do you communicate with people? Are you patient? Are you friendly?
 Yes i think i am

If you were given the chance to be another person for a day, who would it be, and why?
 Stephanie Okereke cos she is like a role model to me 

 What are you likes and dislikes?
 i like fashion , good morals, i dislike lies and fake people

Are you single?
 YES

 How tall are you?
5ft9

What does 12/12/12 mean to you? 
well it is a special day to me because is my birthday 

How old are you?
 Am a year older 

What re u thankful for? 
 My life and how far God has brought me

Where do you see yourself in ten years?
 As the CBN governor ,    married with kids and doing a lot of other things as well as fashion and entertainment 



 Do you play any sports? 
  Yeah basketball


What are the three things that you cannot live without?
bible, my family and money


Any shout outs to anyone?

 A big shout out to my mum for playing the role of a  mum and a dad in my life , to my sister , friends and everyone dat has added positively to my life 


It was really nice having you on this blog, thank you for your time. wish u all the best.hope you have a great birthday today. Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is cool... keep it up.