Wednesday 29 August 2012

Kim Kardashian's Fashionably Fabulous V Magazine "Travel


Kim Kardashian's Fashionably Fabulous V Magazine "Travel 

Never one to shy away from the camera, Kim Kardashian garnered herself a little added exposure by landing a feature in the latest issue of V Magazine.
Wearing minimal makeup, the famous reality star posed in several dark ensembles for the the Nick Knight photo shoot included in the publication's installment dubbed 'V79: The Travel Issue'.
Meanwhile, highlights from Miss Kardashian's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to pay a visit to Nylon!
On all of the haters out there:
“It’s always funny to me when people say that I’m famous for being famous. I think it’s fascinating, because it’s still entertainment, you know? It’s fun to see the progression of that idea. I’m not naïve to the fact that I’m not a singer or an actress or anything like that. I’ve never claimed to be anything that I’m not. I think [reality] is still a new form of entertainment that was kind of an unexpected thing.
On her reality stardom being comparable to rap music:
“When rap music first came out, people were like, We don’t understand this, what is this, it’s just a fad. But rap music is definitely here to stay, and I think reality shows have proven they are as well. But when something is newer, people don’t really understand it."
On whether she believes she will ever garner respect from 'real' silver screen stars:
"I think there was a quote where somebody said that reality stars will never get a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. So, of course I’m so competitive that I think that it would be a huge achievement and a goal that anyone would want. I would love to break that mold.”

No comments: