Friday 31 August 2012

Adele: I'm NOT Married!


Adele: I'm NOT Married!

Just one day after Life & Style claimed Adele ran off and secretly got hitched, the star came forward and slammed the reports.
The tabloid reports the "Someone Like You" singer and her boyfriend Simon Konecki had a “secret wedding” and that she was seen shortly after wearing a “gold wedding band."
Clearly tired of reading the tabloids, Adele took to Twitter to clear up the rumors simply writing, "I'm not married," followed by the sleepy gesture, "Zzzzzzz."
Earlier today, a source persisted the story was true, telling Mail Online, "They did get married, and I was present. It was a fabulous occasion. Adele was dressed in a classic attire and Simon looked very smart and joyous."
Although she might not have tied the knot, Adele still has a bundle of joy to look forward to, after posting on her web site in June, "Im delighted to announce that Simon and I are expecting our first child together."

No comments: