Tuesday 19 June 2012

Kim Kardashian Talks Sex Tape Career Boost


Kim Kardashian Talks Sex Tape Career Boost

While she was horrified at the time that her sex tape had become public knowledge, Kim Kardashian told Oprah Winfrey that it was actually the beginning of her super successful career.
During her interview on “Oprah’s Next Chapter,” the “Disaster Movie” actress gave credit to the infamous Ray J tape for making people aware of who she is.
Kim explained, "You know, I think that's how I was definitely introduced to the world. It was a negative way, so I felt like I really had to work ten times harder to get people to see the real me."
Regarding the day the tape was released, Kim’s mom Kris Jenner shared, "No mother ever wants to hear something like that. I could tell she was in a lot of pain."
These days, Kardashian has decided to move on from her mistakes, including a 72-day marriage to Kris Humphries. "I have to live with the choices I have made. And I can't dwell on it."

No comments: