Wednesday 24 April 2013

Ray J talks about his new single I HIT IT FIRST : Is It About Kim Kardashian?

Ray J talks about  his new single I HIT IT FIRST : Is It About Kim Kardashian?

Ray J and Kim Kardashian seen in March 2006

Keeping the buzz alive surrounding his infamous new single 'I Hit It First' Ray J plans to reveal the actual photo used for the cover art...

When Ray J released 'I Hit It First' on iTunes, a thinly veiled boast about boning Kim Kardashian before Kanye West wifed her, Ray J used a pixelated photo widely believed to be Kim Kardashian emerging from the surf

Ray J tells Shawn Robinson on Access Hollywood,
“I felt like the picture was real artsy. I felt like it could create different things for the mind to see…Next week on RayJ.com I’ll reveal the picture so everybody can breath.”
click here on the link below to watch it



http://watch.accesshollywood.com/video/ray-j-talks-song-i-hit-it-first:-whos-it-really-about/2319397941001?utm_source=accesshollywood.com&utm_medium=referral

No comments: