Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Pose Nude for L'Officiel Hommes

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Pose Nude for L'Officiel Hommes


She’s never been one for modesty, and Kim Kardashian takes things to the next sexy level on the cover of the French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.

Joined by her baby-daddy-to-be Kanye West, the “Disaster Movie” actress looks like she’s in the throes of passion in her explicit pose.

Earlier this week Kim shared that she’s pregnant with a baby girl and she’s expected to give birth sometime in July.

Miss Kardashian also told press that when sister Kourtney announced her first pregnancy out of wedlock a few years back, she was pretty judgmental.

"I was like, 'You're not married! How could you do this?' I was really firm and strict. But she was like, 'Marriage isn't what I want.' And later, I realized she had a better family life than I did."
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, L’Officiel Hommes

No comments: